How to connect Google Analytics + Schedule by Zapier + Google BigQuery
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Google BigQuery automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Analytics + Schedule by Zapier + Google BigQuery
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Google BigQuery. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Schedule by Zapier
Triggers every week, just choose what day of the week.
- Google BigQuery
Triggers when a query job has completed processing successfully.
- Google BigQuery
Creates a new row of data in a table.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Google BigQuery.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.