How to connect Google Analytics + Schedule by Zapier + Adalo
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Adalo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Analytics + Schedule by Zapier + Adalo
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Adalo. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Schedule by Zapier
Triggers every week, just choose what day of the week.
Triggered when a new record is added to an Adalo app collection.
Triggered when a record is modified in an Adalo app collection.
Creates a new record in an Adalo app collection.
Updates a Record in an Adalo app collection.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics, Schedule by Zapier, and Adalo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.