How to connect Getquanty + Microsoft Teams
Zapier lets you send info between Getquanty and Microsoft Teams automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Purchased Contacts (Contacts Achetés)
Triggers when you send purchased contact data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Exclude messages by you?
Identified Companies (Entreprises Uniques Identifiées)
Triggers when you send company data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Contacts group nameRequired
Triggers when a new chat is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Getquanty and Microsoft Teams.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.