How to connect Formstack + Pushcut
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Pushcut automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Action ExecutedTriggers when aTrigger
- Execute HomeKit SceneExecutes a HomeKit scene on the Automation Server.Action
- Execute ShortcutExecutes a shortcut on the Automation Server.Action
- Send NotificationSends a smart notification to your devices.Action
- Send Notification (With JSON Configuration)Sends a smart notification to your devices that can be tweaked and configured using a powerfulAction
Updates a widget on your devices based on the configuration provided via our powerful
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and Pushcut.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.