How to connect Expensify + Saasu
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Saasu automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
Creates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.
Creates a new invoice using the service layout.
Find a contact
Find or Create Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Saasu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.