How to connect Microsoft Excel + SMS by Zapier + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft Excel, SMS by Zapier, and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Microsoft Excel + SMS by Zapier + Facebook Lead Ads
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Microsoft Excel, SMS by Zapier, and Facebook Lead Ads. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to a worksheet in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New Row in TableTriggers when a new row is added to a table in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New WorksheetTriggers when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is added or updated in a worksheet.Trigger
- Add RowAdds a new row to the end of a worksheet.Action
- Add Row to TableAdds a new row to the end of a specific table.Action
- Create SpreadsheetCreates a new spreadsheetAction
- Update RowUpdates a row in a specific worksheet.Action
- Microsoft Excel
Finds a row by a column and value. Returns the entire row if one is found.
- Microsoft Excel
Finds or creates a specific find row.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Excel, SMS by Zapier, and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.