How to connect Docparser + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Docparser and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.TriggerInstant
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.TriggerInstant
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).ActionScheduled
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Docparser + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.