Demio Help & Support
What Demio Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Joins Webinar - Triggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.
- Does Not Attend Webinar - Triggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.
- Webinar Update - Triggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.
- New Webinar Registration - Triggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.
- None yet!
- Create Registration for Webinar - Creates a new registration for a webinar.
How to Get Started with Demio on Zapier
To get started with Demio on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Demio account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Demio's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Demio account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Demio account
- Click "Settings" from the Menu on the Top Right
- Choose "API"
- Copy the API Key and API secret to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Demio account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Demio
Common Problems with Demio on Zapier
409 error ("User Hook subscription exists")#
You may see this error if you try to turn on a Zap that has the same trigger as another Zap in your account. The Demio integration does not allow more than one Zap to trigger off the same event. You'll need to run all your actions within a single Zap.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message