How to connect ClickUp + Google Calendar + Evernote
Zapier lets you send info between ClickUp, Google Calendar, and Evernote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this...
then do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Do even more with ClickUp + Google Calendar + Evernote
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with ClickUp, Google Calendar, and Evernote. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How ClickUp + Google Calendar + Evernote Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickUp, Google Calendar, and Evernote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Evernote is a powerful note taking application that makes it easy to capture ideas, images, contacts, and anything else you need to remember. Bring your life's work together in one digital workspace—available on all major mobile platforms and devices. Using Evernote for work? See Evernote Business.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.