How to connect bttn + Zendesk
Zapier lets you send info between bttn and Zendesk automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate bttn and Zendesk workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Select the bttn you want use as the trigger
Triggers when a new organization is added to Zendesk.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Choose the ticket to watch for activity (audits). Shows recent tickets.
Triggers when a new user is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new group is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new ticket is added (Zendesk may take an hour to make tickets available via their API with this trigger).Try ItTriggerScheduled
You will need to create a descending by ID "view" in Zendesk with no grouping and select it here. Click here to learn more!
Triggers when a new view is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How bttn + Zendesk Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate bttn and Zendesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.