Basecamp 3 Help & Support
What Basecamp 3 Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Comment - Triggers when a new comment is created in a basecamp.
- New To-do List - Triggers when a new to-do list is created in a basecamp.
- New To-do - Triggers when a new to-do is created in a basecamp.
- New Message - Triggers when a new message is created in a basecamp.
- New Document - Triggers when a new document is created in a folder.
- New Activity - Triggers when any activity happens in a basecamp.
- New Schedule Entry - Triggers when a new schedule entry is created in a basecamp.
- New Account - Triggers when a new basecamp account is created.
- New Upload - Triggered when a new upload is added.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is available in the account.
- Find Project - Finds a project by name.
- Find Person - Finds a person by name or email.
- Find To-do List - Finds a to-do list by name.
- Find Document - Finds a document by name.
- Create Campfire Message - Creates a Campfire message.
- Create Message - Creates a new message in a message board.
- Create To-do - Creates a new to-do in a to-do list.
- Create Comment on Message - Creates a new comment in a message.
- Create Project from Template - Creates a new project using a template.
- Upload File - Uploads a new file in a folder.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Add Person to a Project - Adds or creates a new person to an existing project.
- Create To-do List - Creates a new to-do list in a to-do set.
- Create Schedule Entry - Creates a new schedule entry in a schedule.
- Create Document - Creates a new document in a folder.
How to Get Started with Basecamp 3 on Zapier
About Basecamp 3's Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions: Requires allowing Zapier to access Basecamp
- Paid/versioned account: Paid
- Custom field support: No
Connecting with Basecamp 3#
To get started with Basecamp 3 on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Basecamp 3 account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Basecamp 3 username. Afterwards, you will be prompted for your password.
You will then be asked to allow Zapier to access your Basecamp 3 account.
Click “Yes, I'll allow access” and if your login details were correct your Basecamp 3 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Basecamp 3
Common Problems with Basecamp 3 on Zapier
Project is not showing up on the dropdown options#
Make sure the account connected to the Zap has been formally added/invited to the project: https://3.basecamp-help.com/article/72-inviting-people-to-a-project
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message