How to connect Azure DevOps + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Azure DevOps and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Completed BuildTriggers when a build completes.Trigger
- Code Check-In (TFVC)Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.Trigger
- Code Push (Git)Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.Trigger
- New Work Item CommentTriggers when a work item is commented on.Trigger
- New Work ItemTriggers when a work item is created.Trigger
- Update Work ItemTriggers when a work item is updated.Trigger
- Trigger BuildQueues a new build.Action
- Create Work ItemCreate a new work item.Action
- Azure DevOps
Add a link to a work item.
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure DevOps and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.