How to connect Amazon Alexa + Azure DevOps
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Azure DevOps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Completed BuildTriggers when a build completes.Trigger
- Code Check-In (TFVC)Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.Trigger
- Code Push (Git)Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.Trigger
- New Work Item CommentTriggers when a work item is commented on.Trigger
- New Work ItemTriggers when a work item is created.Trigger
- Update Work ItemTriggers when a work item is updated.Trigger
- Trigger BuildQueues a new build.Action
- Azure DevOps
Create a new work item.
- Azure DevOps
Add a link to a work item.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Azure DevOps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps is where teams manage, develop, and deliver software in the cloud. Azure DevOps provides free, private Git project hosting for up to 5 users, project and test management tools, build and CI, and team collaboration. Connect using the development tools of your choice, including Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, and more.