Zenkit Help & Support
What Zenkit Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Item - Triggers when a new item is created.
- New Activity - Triggers when there is new activity in Zenkit.
- New Notification - Triggers when you have a new notification.
- Find Item - Finds an existing item.
- Find Member - Find a member of a collection.
- Find Collection - Finds an existing collection.
- Create Item - Creates a new item.
- Update Item - Update an item.
- Add Comment to Item - Adds a comment to an item.
How to Get Started with Zenkit on Zapier
To get started with Zenkit on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Zenkit account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Zenkit's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Zenkit account, please follow these steps:
You can find your API key on the Profile section of your Zenkit account.
- Log into your Zenkit account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right hand corner and choose 'My Profile'.
- Next to 'API Key' click 'Generate new API key'.
- Copy your API key to the clipboard.
Please note: If you have previously generated an API key, you do not need to generate a new one. Just copy the existing API key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Zenkit account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Zenkit
Common Problems with Zenkit on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message