How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and OneNote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionAction
- Create Page/Note From Url LinkGiven a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.