How to connect Wufoo + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
Fires when you or your user cancels the booking through our system
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.