How to connect WPForms + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between WPForms and Pardot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Entry
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
automatically do this!
Add Prospect to List
Adds an existing prospect to a list.
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
- Update ProspectUpdates an existing prospect.Action
- Find ProspectFinds an existing prospect by email address.Action
- Find or Create ProspectFind or Create ProspectAction
- Step 1: Authenticate WPForms + Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.