WooCommerce + Eventbrite Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like WooCommerce and Eventbrite to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier August 22, 2013
Connect WooCommerce to Zapier to increase sales and grow your business. Zapier enables your e-commerce store to interact with your CRM, accounting tools, email marketing apps, and so much more. You can automatically create shipping tasks, update contacts, send upsell emails, and SMS order confirmations—without lifting a finger. The possibilities are endless with the 1,000+ plus apps supported on Zapier.
Here are some creative ways to use WooCommerce with Zapier:
- No more CSV exports. Save new WooCommerce orders in Google Sheets so you have a detailed list of all sales whenever you need it.
- Shipping made easy. Create Tookan or Onfleet pick-up or delivery tasks when your WooCommerce order changes to a specific status.
- Build your customers' buyer confidence. Instantly send a confirmation or thank-you email when you receive new orders.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Customer") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following WooCommerce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription is created.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status. See the Managing Orders documentation on WooCommerce for more information.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment completes successfully.'.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment fails.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce subscription changes status.
Launched on Zapier December 18, 2011
You should be focused on hosting a great event—not endlessly exporting CSV files and doing data entry. Together, Eventbrite and Zapier can make your event planning easier by automatically backing up your attendee list and registering them to your webinars. You can even connect Eventbrite to your email marketing software through Zapier so you can easily stay in touch with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
Here are some creative ways to use Eventbrite with Zapier:
- Make sure your event records are always up to date by saving new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets.
- Subscribe new Eventbrite attendees to your MailChimp list so you can let them know about any last minute changes, remind them what they need to do the day of the event, and stay in touch afterward.
- Make sure none of your attendees get left out. Register new Eventbrite attendees to your webinar in Zoom or GoToWebinar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Event") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Eventbrite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.
Finds an event within an organization.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.