How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Formsite + Textlocal
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, Formsite, and Textlocal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Formsite + Textlocal
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Formsite, and Textlocal. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Sent API MessageTriggers when a message is sent via Textlocal's API.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Inbox MessageTriggers when a message is received into an inbox.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS message.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Formsite, and Textlocal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.