How to connect Typefully + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Typefully and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Draft PublishedTriggers when a draft is published to Twitter with Typefully.Trigger
- Draft ScheduledTriggers when a draft is scheduled for publication or is added to the queue.Trigger
- Create DraftCreate a new draft.Action
- Schedule DraftSchedule a new draft for publication.Action
- Schedule Draft in Next Free SlotSchedule a new draft for the next free slot in the queue.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Typefully and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.