Post my Twitter tweets to Yammer
When this happens
Step 1: My Tweet
Then do this
Step 2: Create Message
Whenever you have a new tweet you'd like to share with coworkers, you can send it to Yammer without leaving Twitter using this powerful Twitter Yammer integration. Your colleagues will see the tweets you choose without having to join twitter. And you won't have to manually duplicate your posts in Yammer. You can choose which of your tweets travel through to Yammer based on a variety of custom filters including user mentions (i.e. a colleague on twitter,) retweets from a certain organization, a unique hashtag, etc. You can also customize this Zapier automation to best suit your team's style and communication needs. Filtering work-related tweets from your personal tweets has never been easier.
How It Works
- Zapier checks your twitter stream for matching conditions once every 15 minutes.
- The appropriate tweets are automatically posted to Yammer.
What You Need
- Twitter account
- Yammer account
- Liked TweetTriggers when a specific user likes a tweet.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.Trigger
- Tweet in ListTriggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.Trigger
- New Follower of MeTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- My TweetTriggers when you tweet something new.Trigger
- Search & Geo MentionTriggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.Trigger
- Search MentionTriggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).Trigger
- User TweetTriggers when a specific user tweets.Trigger
Adds a user to one of your lists.
Creates a tweet. Optionally, include an image, video, or GIF.
Updates your profile image on Twitter.
Finds information about a specific user.
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.