How to connect Twitter + WordPress + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Twitter, WordPress, and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Twitter + WordPress + Pinterest
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Twitter, WordPress, and Pinterest. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Choose the list you want to watch for tweets.
Triggers when you tweet something new.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Can be a generic search term like "internet" or a screen name like "@Zapier". Supports query operators.
The username to watch for new followers
New Follower of Me
Triggers when you get a new follower.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Can be a generic search term like "internet" or a screen name like "@Zapier".
In Google maps, right click and select "What's Here?". The first number now in the search box is the latitude.
In Google maps, right click and select "What's Here?". The second number now in the search box is longitude.
Enter a value like
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Twitter + WordPress + Pinterest Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitter, WordPress, and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.