How to connect Twilio + GoCanvas
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and GoCanvas automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.Trigger
Deletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.
Creates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.
Sync the selected Reference Data file with Google Sheets
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio and GoCanvas.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.