How to connect TimeHero + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between TimeHero and Wrike automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed in TimeHero.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created in TimeHero.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create TaskCreates a task in TimeHero.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate TimeHero and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.