How to connect Spotify + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between Spotify and Buffer automatically—no code required.
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.Trigger
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.Trigger
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.Trigger
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.Action
- Create PlaylistCreates a new playlist.Action
- Save TrackSave a track to "Your Music" library.Action
- Find TrackLook up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.Action
- Get Audio Features for a TrackGets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.Action
Triggers when there is a new item in the Buffer
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.
- Step 1: Authenticate Spotify and Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.