How to connect SocialPilot + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between SocialPilot and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- New Post With Image Publish SuccessfullyTriggers when a SocialPilot post with Image (No Video post) is published to a Selected Account.Trigger
- New Post CreatedTriggers when a new social media post is created in SocialPilot.Trigger
- Add an Image Post to QueueAdd an image post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Add a Text Post to QueueAdd a text post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Share an Image Post InstantlyShare an image post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- Share a Text Post InstantlyShare a text post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate SocialPilot + Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.