How to connect Social Intents + ServiceNow
Zapier lets you send info between Social Intents and ServiceNow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates an existing record in a table.Action
- Find RecordFinds a record in a table.Action
- Find or Create Recordthis is the description.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Social Intents and ServiceNow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.