How to connect SMS by Zapier + Twilio + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Twilio, and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Twilio + LeadConnector
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Twilio, and LeadConnector. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
The pipeline stage was updated for an opportunity
Adds or updates an existing contact.
Adds or updates an existing opportunity.
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Twilio, and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.