How to connect SMS by Zapier + LeadConnector + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, LeadConnector, and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + LeadConnector + Gravity Forms
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, LeadConnector, and Gravity Forms. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
- Add TaskAdds a task to the account.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Gravity Forms
Creates a new form entry.
- Gravity Forms
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, LeadConnector, and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.