Skilljar Help & Support
What Skilljar Triggers and Actions are Supported?
How to Get Started with Skilljar on Zapier
To get started, you'll need to sign in to your Zapier account. Once you've started creating a Zap, your first step will be to select a platform for the Zap's Trigger and Action.
- Click Connect a Skilljar Account
- A light box will open with a field for you to enter your API key.
Like in the image above, you should see a link to your Skilljar API credentials. Click the link.
- Create a key by clicking the Create an API Key button.
- Just copy the API key from the Skilljar Credentials section.
- Paste the key into the light box back at Zapier and click the Continue button.
If you input your API Key incorrectly, you'll see an error like Authorization Failed and we'll show you the error:
Popular Things To Do With Skilljar
Common Problems with Skilljar
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message