How to connect Schedule by Zapier + MySQL + SMTP by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule by Zapier, MySQL, and SMTP by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Schedule by Zapier + MySQL + SMTP by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Schedule by Zapier, MySQL, and SMTP by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- SMTP by Zapier
Sends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule by Zapier, MySQL, and SMTP by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.