How to connect Sarbacane + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Sarbacane and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Type of BlacklistRequired
Phone number to unsubscribe.
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Define what kind of new opt-out contacts (bounces, unsubscribers) added to the blacklist above you want to take into account.
This works the same as the search bar you see in Gmail. For example:
from:amy OR from:davidor
subject:dinner label:my-family. Learn more.
How Sarbacane + Gmail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Sarbacane and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.