Reply Help & Support
What Reply Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Prospect Finished - Triggers when a prospect finishes in terms of campaign.
- New Emails Sent - Triggers when new email sent (first step or follow-up).
- New Email Replied - Triggers when a person replied.
- Inbox Category Set for Reply - Triggers when reply marked with a new inbox category.
- New Email Opened - Triggers when a person opens your email.
- New Person Opt Out - Triggers when a person clicks opt out link.
- Mark as Replied - Marks prospects as replied in some campaign.
- Create\Update Person - Creates\Updates a person.
- Create\Update Person and Push to Campaign - Create/Update a person and push it to campaign.
How to Get Started with Reply on Zapier
To get started with Reply on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your APPNAME account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Reply connection and enter your API Key.
To locate your API Key in your Reply account, please go to Settings -> General and copy & paste your API key into required field in Zapier.
If your API was entered correctly your Reply account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Reply
Common Problems with Reply on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message