Pivotal Tracker Help & Support
What Pivotal Tracker Triggers and Actions Are Supported
- New Project - Trigger when a new Project is added.
- New Story - Trigger when a new story is added in a project.
- New Activity - Triggers when any new activity happens within a project.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Story - Creates a new story in a project.
How to Get Started With Pivotal Tracker
The first thing you'll need to do is connect your Pivotal Tracker Account to Zapier.
In order to connect your Pivotal Tracker account, you need to add your API key.
You can find this by navigating to your profile page in Pivotal Tracker.
And navigate to the bottom to find your API key. If you don't already have one you can create one.
Once your Account has been added and tested you'll see this if everything is good!
Now you can continue creating your Zap.
Popular Things to Do With Pivotal Tracker
Common Problems With Pivotal Tracker
This is coming soon! Be sure to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message