How to connect Payment Rails + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between Payment Rails and Expensify automatically—no code required.
- Payment Status UpdatedTriggers when a payment's status is updated.Trigger
- Recipient UpdatedTriggers when a recipient is updated.Trigger
- Create RecipientCreates a new recipient.Action
- Create PaymentCreates a payment.Action
- Request Recipient Payment InformationRequest payment information from a recipient.Action
- Find RecipientFind a recipient by email, name or referenceID.Action
- Find or Create RecipientFind a Recipient or create one if not found.Action
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
Creates a single expense item.
Given a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.
Retrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.
- Step 1: Authenticate Payment Rails and Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.