Ontraport - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
You need a way to attract new contacts, teach them about your products, turn them into customers, and make sure they're getting the most out of your product. You want to get them a personal touch, and yet you don't have nearly enough time in your day to focus on each customer individually and still run your business.
Ontraport is designed to help manage your entire marketing workflow, from bringing in new visitors all the way to making sure they feel welcome as customers. Once you've set it up, it can do most of that on its own, automatically, so you can focus on giving your customers a personal touch and making great products. And it's easier than ever with the newly redesigned Ontraport v4.0.
You'll likely want to start out by making a landing page for your new products. You can pull one together with Ontraport's templates and editors that make it as easy to make a website as designing a new PowerPoint slide. Just add the elements you want to your page, tweak the text, graphics, and branding to fit your company, and publish the page. Most pages are designed as funnels to capture leads, with a form that'll automatically save each new contact back to Ontraport's built in CRM. Already have your own website or blog? You can tie that in with Ontraport's WordPress integration, which lets you use Ontraport pages inside your WordPress site to add subscribers and turn your blog visitors into potential customers. Or, you can use Ontraport integrations to add new contacts from your other forms into your database.
Then, it's time to start marketing to those people. Ontraport's campaign builder lets you build automatic workflows to take action on your new contacts. It can send drip emails and SMS messages, or mail them a postcard. Or, it could add your team a task, or do some task on its own inside Ontraport like add a new tag, put them on a new sequence, and more. Those actions can run automatically, waiting the amount of time you set after the contact was added to that sequence. Or, they can be action based, so when someone opens an email they then get added to a different sequence, for instance. With the campaign builder, you can create customer journeys that send the perfect message to people right when it'll make the most impact.
At each step of the way, you'll use Ontraport's tools to design emails, save task reminders, and build new landing pages. The editor to make the item will open when you need it—and then it'll send you back to the previous page so you can finish setting up the sequence when you're done. Want to test something, perhaps to see if different wording would work better in a message? Just tap the A/B tab beside an email, SMS, or landing page, and you can add a new version to test right inside your sequence editor.
Then, just sit back and let Ontraport work its magic. When new contacts hit your landing page and fill out your forms, it'll send marketing messages and assign tasks to your team automatically. You'll be able to check your stats and build reports, see what's working, tweak what's not, and stay focused on your core business without wasting time on marketing. That's Ontraport's job.
- Get started quickly with Ontraport's eBooks and guides.
- Need help? Check out Ontraport's documentation and support.
- Learn how to manage your customer data with Zapier's Ultimate Guide to CRM Apps.
- Make your email marketing more effective with Zapier's Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing Apps.
Originally published February 17, 2017; updated December 12, 2017 with new features.
Do More With Ontraport
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Ontraport with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Combine your marketing efforts into one app
- Store detailed CRM data about each of your contacts
- Gather new contacts through integrations or landing page forms
- Build automated campaign workflows to send emails and SMS messages, assign tasks, and more
- Build membership sites that integrate with WordPress
- Basic: $79/month for one user and 1,000 contacts
- Plus: $147/month for two users and 2,500 contacts
- Pro: $297/month for three users and 10,000 contacts
- Enterprise: $497/month for five users and 20,000+ contacts
- Free 14-day trial (required before paying for any subscription) and 30-day refund guarantee