How to connect OneNote + TicketCo
Zapier lets you send info between OneNote and TicketCo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Note in Section
Triggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.
automatically do this!
Appends content to the end of a note.
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.TriggerScheduled
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.ActionScheduled
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).ActionScheduled
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.ActionScheduled
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionActionScheduled
- Create Page/Note From Url LinkGiven a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!ActionScheduled
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.TriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate OneNote + TicketCo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.