How to connect OneNote + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between OneNote and Quip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionAction
- Create Page/Note From Url LinkGiven a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!Action
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.Action
This action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.
Creates a new document.
Send a message to a Quip thread.
- Step 1: Authenticate OneNote + Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Quip is a modern productivity suite that enables you and your team to collaborate on any device. It works across iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, and the desktop web. Quip has a simple and elegant interface that combines documents and messages into a single chat-like “thread” of updates, making collaboration immediate and easy. You can share documents, tables, checklists, and more so multiple people can edit and discuss together in a single, shared workspace.