How to connect Notion + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Notion and Wrike automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Find Page (By Title)Searches for a page by title.Action
- Find or Create Database ItemSearches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
Triggered when a new task is created.
Create a new comment.
Create a new folder.
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Notion and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.