How to connect MySQL + Facebook Lead Ads + Dinamize
Zapier lets you send info between MySQL, Facebook Lead Ads, and Dinamize automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with MySQL + Facebook Lead Ads + Dinamize
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with MySQL, Facebook Lead Ads, and Dinamize. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
- New RowAdds a new row.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row.Action
- Find RowFinds a row in a table via a lookup column.Action
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Adds or update a subscriber.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate MySQL, Facebook Lead Ads, and Dinamize.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.