How to connect Mojo Helpdesk + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Mojo Helpdesk and Parseur automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Mojo Helpdesk and Parseur workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when new unassigned ticket is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Ticket with Scheduled On
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The ticket queue, where the new ticket should be placed.
The title of the new ticket.
The content of the new ticket (or the description of the issue).
Priority level of the ticket.
New Ticket with Due On
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when new user is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The group in which the user should be placed into. If not specified, it will be placed in the default "Individuals" group.
Email address of the new user.
First name of the new user.
Last name of the new user.
Send welcome email?
Should an welcome email be sent to the user's email address? If omitted, no email will be send.
How Mojo Helpdesk + Parseur Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo Helpdesk and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.