Mighty Networks Help & Support
What Mighty Networks Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Member - Trigger when a member joins your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
- New Content - Trigger when someone creates a simple post, article, poll, question, or event.
- Member Left - Trigger when a member leaves your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
- Member Update - Trigger when a member updates their account. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Schedule Event - Schedules a new event.
- Create Article - Creates a new article.
- Create Simple Post - Creates a new simple post.
- Invite Members - Sends invites to join your Mighty Network.
- Remove Member - Remove an existing member.
- Create Poll or Question - Creates a new multiple choice poll, percentage poll, hot cold poll, or question.
How to Get Started with Mighty Networks on Zapier
When you start creating a Mighty Networks Zap, you will be asked to connect your Mighty Networks account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Mighty Networks API key.
To locate your API Key in your Mighty Networks account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Mighty Network.
- Click on the Navigation Menu.
- Click on Host Management.
- Click on Premium Features.
- Scroll down to Zapier Integration, and click on "Manage."
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Mighty Networks account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Mighty Networks
Common Problems with Mighty Networks on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message