How to connect Marketo + G2 Crowd
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and G2 Crowd automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Tracked ProspectTriggers when a visitor moves from your profile to a page tracked by Prospect Tracking, or vice versa.Trigger
- New Visit EventTriggers each time a researcher views your profile, your category, your sponsored content, or comparisons that feature your product.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a lead is generated on your product listing.Trigger
- G2 Crowd
Triggers when new review created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and G2 Crowd.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.