Mailparser + Onfleet Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mailparser and Onfleet.
It's easy to connect Mailparser + Onfleet and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.
Triggers when a driver is arriving, at or closer than threshold value provided, in meters.
Triggers when an Onfleet task is cloned via the dashboard or the API. Note that the TaskCreated trigger will not fire when a task is simply cloned.
Triggers when an Onfleet task is created.
Triggers when an Onfleet task is deleted.
Triggers when an Onfleet recipient responds to a notification via SMS, but the organization is unable to handle it due to the task being marked as complete.
Triggers when an Onfleet task is assigned to a driver or a team.
Triggers when an Onfleet task is completed by a driver.
Triggers when an Onfleet task has a delay time greater than or equal to a user-defined threshold, in seconds.
Triggers when the Onfleet task ETA is less than or equal to a user-defined threshold.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailparser + Onfleet.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.