Leadpages + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Leadpages and PayPal to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier April 5, 2018
Creating and updating leads in your various apps is a thing of the past when you connect Leadpages with Zapier. Zapier will automatically send your Leadpages data to the software you use every day, so you can focus on your core product or service. With Leadpages and Zapier, you can make the most of your digital marketing with the least amount of effort.
Here are some creative ways to use Leadpages with Zapier:
- Communicate with customers in the channels you already use. Create or update Intercom users whenever you receive new Leadpages form submissions.
- Continue the conversation with landing page leads—without missing a beat. Zapier will reply to new Leadpages leads via email.
- Get new insights about your business by keeping your data organized. Zapier will log new Leadpages form submissions in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Leadpages Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a visitor submits a form on a page.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.