How to connect InvoiceBerry + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Triggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
Initiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.