How to connect InventoryLab + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between InventoryLab and Expensify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new Expense is added to Stratify.Trigger
- Expense DeletedTriggers when an expense is deleted in Stratify.Trigger
- Expense UpdatedTriggers when an existing expense has been updated in Stratify.Trigger
- Sourcing ProductSourcing information found for an Amazon product in Scout and Scoutify 2Trigger
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
Retrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.
- Step 1: Authenticate InventoryLab and Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.