Hive Help & Support
What Hive Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Action - Triggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").
- New Action - Triggers when an action is created.
- Trigger Action Template - Triggers a Hive action template.
- Create Action for Project - Creates a new action for project.
- Create Action for Workspace - Creates a new action for workspace.
- Create Message - Create a new message in Hive.
- Copy Project - Copy project.
How to Get Started with Hive on Zapier
To get started with Hive on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Hive account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked enter your Hive API Key and User ID.
To locate your API Key and User ID in your Hive account, please check out this guide here.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Hive account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Hive
Common Problems with Hive on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message