GoToWebinar + Moodle Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GoToWebinar and Moodle.
It's easy to connect GoToWebinar + Moodle and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.
Triggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.
Triggers when a student enrolls in a course.
Create a new registrant for a webinar.
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.
Triggers when a new course is created.
Search for course by name.
Removes a registrant from a webinar.
Finds an existing registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoToWebinar + Moodle.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.