How to connect Google Sheets + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Google Sheets and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Google Sheets and Gravity Forms workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Google Sheets + Gravity Forms
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Google Sheets + Gravity Forms workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Powrbot to their workflows
Find Powrbot company data from Gravity web form submissions and save in Google SheetsFind Powrbot company data from Gravity web form submissions and save in Google SheetsPremium
Zapier users love adding Real Phone Validation to their workflows
Check wireless IDs with Real Phone Validation and create Google Sheets rows from new Gravity Forms submissionsCheck wireless IDs with Real Phone Validation and create Google Sheets rows from new Gravity Forms submissionsPremium
No Team Drive
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Sheets and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.